Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009.....Let's Start Over.

Well.......that bad year is over....that year of periously high gas prices, ridiculously biased media blitzes ( we apologize, Sarah), unnerving Presidential election and outcome, absurd reality TV, and I could go on and on but why be depressing?....THAT year is over. Today, let's step onto a fresh calendar page and begin again. Isn't that what you do in a New Year.....begin again? In truth, as a Christian, I start over again every morning, where I meet His faithfulness. My personal walk hasn't been adversely effected by any of 2008 happenings. Instead, my faithwalk has been challenged and my God has been bigger than any problem. I believe He will help me through anything 2009 might bring my way, because His face is toward the righteous...and because of Him, I am safe in His righteousness. So bring it on, Life.......I'm not facing a single day without Him, so I don't need to fear. Jesus, help me step into your footprints ...that is the only way in this world I can be sure my steps are sure. 2009

No comments: